Indubitably, Bihu is one of the festivals which are celebrated with lot of zeal and excitement in the state of Assam in India. The celebration of this festival showcases a grand spectacle in whole of the state during the celebration of the festival. This festival brings in so much of harmony in the human existence and bridges the gap breaking all the barriers and that too without being a religious celebration. This word has come from Dimasa Kachari language and it has remained unchanged for a long many years. There are three forms of Bihu celebration in India which include Kati Bihu, Magh Bihu and Rongali Bihu. People on this grand celebration of the festival wish each other much like many other celebratory moments in their life. People use different routes to wish their loved ones. Much in vague these days is wishing through digital means by sending heart-warming Bihu wishes.
Here, we are presenting with some of the Bihu messages for the readers. They can for sure find these messages great to wish their loved ones.Bihu Wishes
- I wish your future brightens up with joy and happiness like the colours of love and success just like the vibrant festival of Bihu.
- I wish this colourful festival brings with it the joy and love for you and fills your life with excitement and energy. I wish you grow with each of your aspiration that comes into your heart with the sunshine that comes with the festival.
- I want to wish you with oodles of joy and prosperity on this festival of harvest and a stack of prosperity that makes you and family happy.
- Another, Bihu, another Year and here you are awaiting for a life that you have always imagined for! May your world fills with life and the surrounding gets surrounded with love!
- Let’s start it off with love and positivity in heart!! May all the predicament of your life you have ben living with for long end with this harvest festival.
- Let Bihu be your strength for whatever you have to face this year! Let it be a day to celebrate all the successes and health.
- Let’s take oath to remove all the negative things from your life that drags you towards failure on this festival season.
- Let’s strengthen your hopes on this Bihu festival and make life full of life with an optimistic frame of mind. I wish all the very best for brighter future than ever.
Let’s only spread love and peace with this colourful festival of colours. Happy Bihu!!